Monday, January 6, 2014
14 Resolutions for 2014
I don't typically make New Years Resolutions (because I'm just so perfect! #kidding) but I decided to make 14 resolutions for 2014 - some are fun and frivolous (no. 1 and 2) and some are resolutions that I will probably have to constantly work on (no. 4).
I hope that actually writing my resolutions down this year will help me keep them!
1. Buy 2 vintage items
2. Wear lipstick more
3. Take the blog more seriously
4. Don't be so judgmental
5. Exercise 3-4 times a week
6. Take a spontaneous trip
7. Only hit the snooze button once in the a.m.
8. Spend less money
9. Join a children's volunteer organization
10. Make healthier lunches
11. Change my current position
12. Give myself more time in the morning
13. Be more laid back
14. Take more chances