The Sunday Scaries were in full effect for me today…I woke up at 4:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep -talk about miserable. I didn't get ANY work done this weekend because I was too busy having fun (I know I have SUCH a rough life) and now I’m paying the price for it.
A plus to my early morning wake-up call though was perusing the internet for all the fun things I missed this weekend. Obviously, I had to put a list together of all my favorites!
- I’m glad to know that even sharks have friends! The 17 Happiest Science Facts of All Time (buzzfeed.com)
- My new favorite restaurant - if you’re in the DC area, you MUST try this place (popville.com)
- 23 signs you're secretly an introvert – and I always thought I was an extrovert (huffingtonpost.com)
- My friends and I discovered a Trolley Pub yesterday in Arlington - this sounds like the perfect fall activity.
- I can’t believe Marc Jacobs is leaving Louis Vuitton (washingtonpost.com)
- These Coasters are too cute (poketo.com)
- I always wondered what the Fan Brush was for, I am fighting the desire to run to Sephora during my lunch break to pick one up (refinery29.com)
P.S. The happiest of birthdays to one of my very best friends today - I kind of blame her for making me have too much fun this weekend!!!!